TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payments by applicant
The Applicant shall pay to SQI in addition to the JAS-ANZ/Administration Fee the following payments:
- Reimbursement of all SQI costs of carrying out the assessments including SQI's usual fee for such assessment;
- Reimbursement of all SQI's costs of investigating the procedures of the Applicant through surveillance to ensure that the conditions associated with a Certificate of Registration are being complied with including SQI's usual fee for such investigation;
- Reimbursement of all SQI costs in respect of the maintenance of each Certificate of Registration granted;
- SQI's usual fees for reimbursement of any costs reasonably incurred by SQI due to the Applicants failure to comply with the conditions attached to a Certificate of Registration.
- Payment of invoices is due within 14 days
- If payment as contracted is not made by the client, and Sci Qual has to engage debt collectors or other agencies to recover monies owing to it, then the fees and charges associated with this will be chargeable to the client.
Cancellation of Certification
Should the client not wish to continue with certification within the period covered by the certificate, a cancellation fee of $250 plus GST shall apply.
Cancellation may occur in the following circumstances:
- JAS-ANZ has a requirement that Certified Companies allow JAS-ANZ to witness audit our auditors, failure to permit this may result in Cancellation of Certification.
- Failure to maintain the program in a satisfactory manner as evaluated at audit or failure to comply with these regulations.
- Failure to pay SQI invoices in a timely manner
- Failure to close out corrective actions by the required time.
- SQI will have the right to provide to any party request by the correct status of certification of a client's management system as being suspended, withdrawn or reduced.
- Where greater than 6 months time has elapsed since the previous audit where the Category A was generated, a full assessment audit will be required for reinstatement of the certificate.
Cancellation of Scheduled Audit
Where an audit that has been confirmed is cancelled, cancellation fees will apply as below.
- Cancellation up to 10 days before audit date 100% of the fee
- Cancellation up to 20 days before audit date 50% of the fee
Provision of Confidential Information
When SQI are requested to provide confidential information regarding a client, it will only be provided following contact with the organization and only when legal proceedings require the information. Public Domain Information regarding the Certification Details are not included in this provision. Where reportable breaches of legislation are found during an assessment, the most senior executive of the Organisation available will be advised immediately, and the Organisation given the opportunity to respond prior to the incident being reported to the relevant authority. Sci Qual International Pty Ltd will provide the details of the certificated organisation on various web sites as described in the certificate of registration and may provide copies of verified certificates to or certified Company information upon request and the right to provide the accrediting agency with any confidential information that they may require to assess Sci Qual International Pty ltd in establishment and maintenance of their accreditation their certification programs, provided the Accreditation Agency has agreed to keep any information provided Confidential.
Sci Qual International Pty Ltd will treat all information provided to it on certified clients provided by sources other than the client (e.g. complainant, regulators) as confidential.
ACN 056 777 176 | ABN 87 056 777 176
JASANZ REGISTRATION | QUALITY NO. S1210792AB | ENVIRONMENT NO. E2060699AB | OH&S NO. 02020400AB | PRODUCT CERTIFICATION NO. Z2890504AB