There are quite a few steps that need to be taken when you prepare for your systems or product to be audited and given certification.
Here are a few key points to note:
- Complete our application form which provides all the information we need to provide a quote and prepare your certificate
- Ensure your documentation is in order as this will be the focus of our Stage 1 Audit – to determine your readiness for certification
- Ensure that your team understands the requirements of the standard being audited
- Ensure you have all the records ready to hand that will be required to demonstrate your compliance to the standard.
- Ensure that you have a good internal audit programme in place and a regular management review process.
Find out more on how to reduce stress when preparing for an audit.