Not Ready for an Audit?
If you are just starting out on the certification journey, you may be unsure what steps you need to take.
As a third-party Certification Body, Sci Qual International is not able to assist with the implementation of your Management System as we can’t certify a system that we helped to implement. However, we are happy to assist in getting you started on the process.
There are two options available to you:
- Purchase a copy of the relevant standards and make whatever changes you need to make to your management system to comply with the requirements.
- Engage a specialist management systems consultant to help modify your existing system or create a new system that complies with the standard. We can provide some information on consultants that we have some experience of who may be able to assist.
Whichever option you choose we are happy to assist in any way we can to ensure you get a positive outcome.
Documents that you may find helpful as a starting point
Open or download the checklists below to review a self-assessment questionnaire that's designed to assess your readiness for ISO certifications. We hope you find them useful. Self Assessment Questionaires:
If you can tick all the boxes in regards to the required standards but, are still unsure if you are ready for certification you may wish to bring in Sci Qual International to conduct a GAP analysis which will identify any shortfalls to achieving compliance.
You can be confident that you are ready for audit when
- Your documentation is in order (this will be the focus of our Stage 1 Audit);
- You can ensure that your team understands the requirements of the Standard;
- You can ensure that you have all of the records ready to demonstrate compliance to the Standard;
- You can ensure that you have an appropriate internal audit programme in place, a management review process and that your management system has been implemented.
Before we can provide an indication of cost, we need to gather some information to establish audit duration. Please complete our application form to provide this information.
Stressed? follow on to find out the 5 tips to reducing stress when preparing for an audit