ISO 9001 Quality Management System Certification
ISO 9001 for businesses located in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, and beyond.
The ISO 9001 standard provides an effective framework for running your business in an efficient and effective way. It provides a set of measures across the business that are clearly understood by everyone and ensures that the business is focused on continual improvement and customer satisfaction. ISO develops the internationally recognised standards for all things quality control, environment and more.
With over 1 million certified organisations worldwide, ISO 9001 is the most widely used quality management system in the world. ISO 9001 requires a disciplined approach to management. Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification may include;
- Increased Profitability through better productivity & efficiency
- Employee morale through a clearer understanding of how everyone contributes to organisational success
- International recognition
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- Documentation of all processes which leads to consistency
- Customer Satisfaction
As experienced by our current clients, gaining ISO 9001 certification will enable you to stand out from non-certified companies whilst improving relations with government bodies etc., who look for accredited certification when engaging a supplier, partner or business.
In September 2015, the ISO 9001 Quality Management System certification was updated to address the needs of businesses and organisations in the 21st century.
The new standard is ISO 9001:2015.
What are the main differences in content between the old and new version?
- The adoption of the high-level structure as set out in Annex SL of ISO Directives Part 1
- An explicit requirement for risk-based thinking to support and improve the understanding and application of the process approach
- Fewer prescriptive requirements
- More flexibility regarding documentation
- Improved applicability for services
- A requirement to define the boundaries of the QMS
- Increased emphasis on organizational context
- Increased leadership requirements
- Greater emphasis on achieving desired process results to improve customer satisfaction
The other critical factor in getting a good outcome from your ISO certification is the certification body you choose to conduct your audit.
Sci Qual International was the first certification body to be accredited by JAS-ANZ in 1993. Since that time we have certified thousands of organisations and many of those clients have been with us for 20 years or more.
So what is our value proposition versus other certification bodies?
"A simplified certification process......Guaranteed"
Having a simplified process doesn’t mean the audit won’t be robust - it will be. Our reputation and the integrity of the JAS-ANZ accreditation system depends on it.
However dealing with many certification bodies is more complex than it should be and we guarantee that you will find us easy to work with.
- You will find us responsive from your first contact.
- You will find us flexible in meeting your needs.
- You will find our auditors are pragmatic and will add value to your business.
- You will have one point of contact through a dedicated client manager who will work with you to achieve positive outcomes. Your client manager will handle quotes, audit scheduling, liaising with your auditor and will answer any questions you have. They will take full responsibility for getting you the answers you need.
We know from our own experience and from that of our auditors, (who in many cases are contracted to other certification bodies) that our single point of contact offers a significant benefit to clients and eases the stress of the certification process.