To Achieve Freshcare Environmental Certification:
*Please note that Freshcare Environmental is not a JAS-ANZ accredited standard
- Take part in a Freshcare Environmental Workshop.
- Implement the practices outlined at training and detailed in the Freshcare Environmental Code of Practice and Workbook.
- Maintain records of monitoring and management as required in the Code for verification of implementation on farm.
- Contact Sci Qual International to get a quote and then schedule an audit
- Complete the initial audit and resolve any corrective actions raised.
Once you have achieved Certification to the Freshcare Environmental Code of Practice, you will receive a Freshcare Environmental Certificate (valid for 13 months from date of audit) and Gate Sign and have access to use of the Freshcare Environmental Certification logo for packaging or promotional materials.