If you happen to have any issue with the service we have provided please refer these directly to the General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We take all feedback from clients seriously - both positive and negative and will address your feedback in accordance with our internal procedures
- We will investigate your complaint and provide a date by which we will respond
- We will comply with the requirements of Australian Consumer Law
- We will ensure that you are satisfied with the outcome of our investigation
- The submission, investigation and decision on an appeal will not result in any discriminatory actions against the appellant
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with our response you may refer your complaint to JAS-ANZ at www.jas-anz.org
- You may appeal a certification decision made by us if you believe there is a case for appeal.
Following receipt of notification of appeal, SQI General Manager or delegate shall, within 24 hours, acknowledge receipt of the notice to the appellant and make the necessary information available to the Appeals Group who will handle the matter in accordance with our procedures.