OH&S Management System Certification
Sci Qual International offers AS/NZS 4801 and ISO 45001 certification.
AS/NZS 4801 is the Australian and New Zealand Standard for Work, Health and Safety Management Systems.
ISO 45001:2018 is the first ever international safety standard introduced in March 2018.
These Standards require the main components of Work, Health, and Safety to be implemented into an organization's activities to ensure all Work, Health, and Safety issues are effectively managed.
Both standards specify requirements for a Work, Health and Safety management system to enable an organization to formulate policy and objectives that take into account legislative requirements and information about hazards or risks. The requirements apply to those hazards or risks over which the organization may exert control and over which it can be expected to have an influence. The standards do not specify WHS performance outcomes.
ISO 45001 follows the same high high-level structure as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, which will make it easier to integrate management systems for certification.
See ISO 45001 for details of how you can transition from either OHSAS 18001 or AS/NZS 4801 to ISO 45001.
Benefits of Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certification
- Demonstrates your commitment to Occupational Health & Safety
- Increases employee satisfaction & motivation
- Reduces public liability insurance costs
- Reduces the risks & costs of non-compliance with legislation
- Reduces the likelihood of work-related accidents and occupational health hazards
- Increases awareness of occupational health and safety issues in your organisation