To achieve Freshcare Environmental – Winery Certification:
*Please note that Freshcare Environmental - Winery is not a JAS-ANZ accredited standard
- Take part in a Freshcare Environmental – Winery Workshop.
- Implement the practices outlined at training and detailed in the Freshcare Environmental Code of Practice – Winery and Workbook.
- Maintain records of monitoring and management as required in the Code for verification of implementation on farm.
- Contact Sci Qual International to get a quote and schedule your audit
- Complete the initial audit and resolve any corrective actions raised.
Once you have achieved Certification to the Freshcare Environmental Code of Practice - Winery, you will receive a Freshcare Environmental Winery Certificate (valid for 3 years from date of audit).